April 17, 2011

My Tate


This is my boy....
really, all mine.
He makes me laugh every day (sometimes cry). I thought I would share a couple of things about my
TATE:

*He wears a costume every morning to take Syd to the bus stop. Usually batman, pirate, or winter wear (I am not sure how that stuff got here) never mind the heat.  Sweat and all, he is a devoted costume wearer.

*He is obsessed with changing his clothes at least five times daily, this is of course, after he is out of his morning character gear.

*He is in love with one of his school teachers, (Teacher "Can-can") AND YES, that is really her name. He told me that I was pretty like her. But I am not so sure, because when he sees her he completely forgets that I exist. The beginning of the end, I suppose.

*He asks for cookies everyday of his life. I usually keep a stash of cookie dough in the freezer, I have warned him that if we do not cook them first we might get sick because of the raw egg in the dough. Sometimes he will ask me in the cutest voice "Hey can I have some rotten egg cookies?"

*He talks with a Filipino accent. 

*He does the best cross eyed look ever  and is always trying to make others laugh.









1 comment:

  1. Jamie,

    Cute!!!

    Call me when you get a chance--I misplaced your number!

    ReplyDelete