April 16, 2011

Ark of Avilon


This is my "Oh gosh you are stronger than you look face!" I know this little guy looks sweet but he had a serious grip, and wondering hands. I could not decide if I should blush or slap him. Tate and Em had another outing that took us to this small indoor zoo. But as soon as they saw the monkey they were out of there. I tried to show them how fun it was to get a picture with a classy dressed prime mate but I don't think my body language help persuade them.

 Feeding rodents a carrot from a hot dog stick was much more appealing to them.


But in my world, this was way more fun. (So help me if I ever own a pair of crocs)
Especially when I talked our guard (Fred) into a few snap shots, I have laughed the last three days just thinking about this curious monkey.

I KID YOU NOT......
Poor Fred!

And that, my friends, sums up a day at the Ark of Avilon!

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW! Your FUNNIEST Philippines post yet! I was laughing all the way through it. I sure do hope your kids will remember these days.

    ReplyDelete