April 9, 2011

Asian Animal Farm


It must be the season of field trips, I love that I can join my kids because I am usually every bit as intrigued as they are. Syd's class went to visit the Animal Farm which also included a few questionable zoo animals.

It all started with pony rides.
I think they put pillows on the pony to help with 
its malnourished body, makes for a much more comfy ride.

Syds best buddy Tatom....

Most of Syds class mates have never been on a horse so it was fun to see their reactions. One little boy told me when he got off the horse, "I was so high, I felt like God".  To which one of his class mates said,"Yeah it was just like Heaven."  So cute, It's like heaven for me too boys.  
Of course, I had to show them how to wave like  "real" cowboys.


This age is so fun to me. I think I was asked to get married at least 25 times and heard a million knock,knock jokes that ended in complete nonsense, but boy, it sure makes them laugh. It was fun to see how Sydney interacts with her class mates and it made me proud of how she treats others. 


Next up Animal Farm....
Okay,

Just wrong!


My favorite part was when the animal keeper roused the tiger with a spray of water. The things they do in this country, no limits for sure. I was thinking "please no tragedies today, please".  I asked the animal farm guy if the tiger liked being woke up with water...he just smiled which means "I don't speak English lady".

Off for lunch...
Sydneys class has 16 students, two teachers, a security guard and one medic. 
Syds going to feel bad for the day that she does not feel like Mr. President.



We had lunch at this nice restaurant with a  beautiful view

Syd's cute teacher, Mrs Baldoria

A little play time....


To end our day, Syd ditched me fast and I was left with my cute friend Dawon,
who I love! she spent the whole ride back to school  doing my hair and smiling. Why do my kids not look at me like this.....?



Another field trip down.

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute post, Syd is growing up too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These field trips look like so much fun! My kids would be in heaven if they could do those things.....and way to go, being there for all of them. I have to tell you that I made your famous oat bread for YW a few weeks ago and everyone is obsessing over it! I gave you credit and you may have to do another printing of your cookbook:) Which, by the way.......I have been using quite often lately and Eli calls it the "bad guy" book. (because of you and Trent's picture on front!) I miss you and hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete