April 8, 2011

Field Trip'n it -Blondie Style


Palms Preschool went on an outing to the Gardenia Bread factory.  The first time I went on one of these  preschool field trips (back in September) I saw way too many "yaya's (nannys) and hardly any parents. I vowed then and there I would never be a parent that sent a yaya in my place. How things change after a few months in the Philippines. Yes, I still attend the field trips but I wised up quick and now I take the yaya along....HELLO! 

Cutest Yaya ever....ever.
After the bread factory, we went and had lunch in Nuvali, fed the crazy coy fish and took a very chill boat ride around a man made lake... okay, pond. Having Jeane is truly the best thing about living here. Tate and Emmy are in that "need a lot of attention" stage of life and having Jeane  help me tag team the blondies is more than any Momma could ask for.


Notice Tate's silly band collection?

I have never seen so many coy fish in all my life. It looked like their we're more fish than water. Certainly, this place would throw the animal rights activist into a tizzy. Emmy and Tate thrived.






What The ?
And no outing is complete with out a raid on the blondies....


1 comment:

  1. Love Tate's face. Wow you really do have the paparazzi thing going on. Sweet Emmy, how did you talk her into that one?

    ReplyDelete