April 8, 2011

10 YEARS

No ten year anniversary celebration would be considered a success with out a prior visit to see Sir Thomas. I grinned from ear to ear the whole time I sat in his chair. His personality is as every bit as flamboyant as his outfit of the day.  He danced, sang, and giggled for the full three and a half hours of my "magical" makeover. BUT the real reason for this post is dedicated, not to sir Thomas and his overpriced coloring skills, but to this really cute man of mine.......



10 years =
3 crazy,but really cute kids,
8 big moves + some in between,
more friends than we can count
AND
families that support and love us!

We talked about what has been the best part of our ten years of marriage, besides our three ring circus act (Syd, Tate and Em). We both agreed that our experience here in the Philippines, has been one of our best decisions we have made yet. We have grown so much individually and as a family. I have come to appreciate the simple things like... water pressure, toilet paper, and air conditioning. But what I appreciate most is that I have Trent to share this awesome adventure with. It is because of him and his hard work that we have been able to move around and see and experience what life has to offer. It has been an excellent ten years and I can not wait for more :)
Love you Babe!








2 comments:

  1. Happy TEN YEARS! You are looking as BEAUTIFUL as ever! I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 10 years! More importantly though than wishing you a happy anniversary, is asking if Sir Thomas is available to travel overseas. I'm loving your color!

    ReplyDelete