March 13, 2011

Mabuhay Cassie and Beth!


 I wanted to pull off a cool "welcome to the Philippines" for my sister Cassie and my niece Beth.  Dindo  was willing to help make them blush SO I had him all dolled up to meet them at the airport. I am certain in all my life I have never laughed so hard. The best part was before we went to the airport to play our little prank on our visitors Dindo (or should I say Dindy?) and I, ran into the grocery store. With some of the looks that Dindy got, I laughed so hard I was crying. Every one keeps saying "what a sport Dindo is" Trust you me.... I am sure he loved this little prank every bit as much as me. Driving to the Airport we decided that Madonna's song collection would be the best to help set the mood.  The looks that Dindo got were nothing short of hilarious!


Mabuhay Cassie and Beth! I will be forever grateful of the video footage of the Filipino greeting my sister and niece received.  I would have added the clip but I was laughing so hard I could not keep the camera steady....so this will have to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment