March 29, 2011

Bohol Part 3 Bat Cave


We did a little spelunking after our morning of snorkeling. It was okay, I am not a huge fan of caves....maybe because it reminds me of my high school days and the time spent at the old Nutty Putty. I got wedged in a hole once, behind Jon Overson, who totally let one go. I nearly had a panic attack right then and there. Caves just equal bad smell to me and this cave was no different.  For what ever reason Cassie seemed to enjoy.





After our killer cave visit we headed to some falls. We were not able to swim because their had been to much rain run off. Darn. It was worth the drive over because I was able to snap a photo of these two. I am not sure why but pictures like this, make me smile..... 









I know Beetle would have gotten in.


Back to our resort, Amorita really was a great place to stay. The service was exceptional and the food was first class.  The chef aimed to please and made sure we were happy with every meal.



I liked the chef, almost as much as I liked CRIZ....The bartender. He hooked me up with a calamansi slush every time I sat down. I asked Trent how he felt about bringing Criz back to Manila with us. Surely we could use someone to whip up yummy drinks. Trent didn't buy it.

1 comment: