February 2, 2011

Scooter Boy


I just looked through my latest pics and 85%  are of Tate. I think it is because he is at such a cute age, sassy mouth and all. He makes me smile a lot right now. He is totally in to Syd's "princess" scooter, he asked me if I would take him on a walk around our block. His little foot did the cutest little kick and go I have ever seen. Yes,  the scooter ride seemed to never end and multiple times I was offering to put him on my shoulders and schlep his scooter home BUT my determined 3 year old made it with no help from Momma! The kid is  full of good stories right now, yesterday he told his primary teacher that her eyes were the color of poop. Nothing boosts a woman's self esteem like that! I always wonder what he is going to say next.


And, as always Dindo wanted in on the photo action.....(these people are crazy).


2 comments:

  1. Can I just say Homesick? He is getting cuter and so grown up...I can see why everyone loves Tate...and Dindo...heck I think even I love Dindo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie do you get to bring Dindo home with you. I love this guy. Jamie- I know what you mean when you say Tate is so fun. I find myself laughing at everything Bo does, and telling Hadlee that's nice and you are way funny too :).

    ReplyDelete