February 3, 2011

Lota Love



This is my trainer Lota (sounds like: Low-ta). While I might not look much different than the day I began with her a couple of months ago. She is the reason I have a reappearing jawline. Unfortunately, that is all I have to show for my hours of hard work...maybe it's the fried peanuts? She has also come in handy for my limited Tagalog. I knew that I had to sign up for a trainer when I saw that you get a complete body stretch at the end of every work out and a mini massage. You literally lay down and have some one stretch you, and then role over for a brief BUT extremely lovely back massage. SIGN-ME- UP! I don't care if she does weigh as much as my right leg..."Stretch away Lota!"

5 comments:

  1. I'm loving the "Be sexy and strong" poster in the background. You're looking hot as always. Wish I were looking as good. I need to get back on the horse...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking so good!!! Do you think Lota will give me a massage?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jamie...you remind me of when you were a little girl with sun bleached hair and a tan to die for. I think you look great...look at your arm....it is smaller too. You have always had a beautiful jaw line. I love it. Keep up the good work! Love you! Tell Lota your Mommy says she does"good work"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie I am so glad you found my blog! Now I can keep up on all of the fun you are having. I'm so glad I got to see you and your cute cute kids before you left. You look so good and it looks like things are going great for you...I'm think I might just come visit..;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVED hugging Trent Last night. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete