February 14, 2011

L-O-V-E


These guys really are my LOVE.  I am so thankful for my little family. Friends have been hard to come by out here (Boo hoo...I know, really sad life). I have learned to appreciate and depend on my friendship with Trent. Even though we are pretty much isolated from everything that is familiar, we are managing to have a good time and laugh a lot. I hope at the same time we can help our kids make good memories and enjoy daily life in a - not so normal circumstance. Last night we had a fancy- shmancy dinner. Thanks Mom for all the Valentine treats, it felt like home!


Happy Valentines!

1 comment:

  1. Lets be friends! I am in the same boat. I can say it does get easier but there are times when you just really need a friend to talk to during the hard times. What is your email address? Or phone #?

    ReplyDelete