January 19, 2011

Tates Heaven


Tate has become obsessed with motorcycles since we have moved here.  I am guessing because they are every where. He asks if he can get one almost everyday of his little boy life. I tell him next year because in my world, it is okay to tell white lies to three year old boys that don't know the difference between tomorrow and thirty years. Plus, it makes him really happy. Imagine his joy when I had the boys from the village come to spray around our house to help with the annoying ants and Texas size cockroaches and they showed up in this classy motorbike express! I knew I was about to win "Best Mom Award" from Tate when I asked if he could take a ride.


The Filipinos know how to please and so of course took it one step up when they handed him the bug sprayer and told him it was a gun (I am not totally sure how I feel about that, but check out his smile).


We became fast friends with the bug boys and I am sure this will not be the last ride Tate takes with them!

3 comments: