January 12, 2011

Paparazzi

A few more shots of our Saturday outing.  Sydney is sporting her broken collar bone look (scooter accident). Dindo calls it her bra, I told him to stop teasing her or she is going to have serious issues later in life. 

 The Filipinos think Trent looks like Bruce Willis (I think the Filipinos are kind of obsessed with Hollywood movie stars). I ask them who I look like and they just smile, sheee'sh..should I be offended? When we go out some where and the Filipinos start pointing at Trent, I have to say "Hey! Easy people our Star Ex Hyundai mini van is waiting out front. Were not famous...just really cool Americans." And "Bruce is all mine!"

 My kids are going to feel like bad when we come for our visit to Utah and they don't have the paparazzi snapping photos. Any where we go they are always getting asked for "Picta, Picta!" (that was my feeble attempt at an Asian accent).



1 comment:

  1. eric wants to know if it was a family of five on a motor scooter type accident, or a toy scooter in the backyard accident.

    ReplyDelete