January 22, 2011

Come One, Come All!

1.22.2011
 This post is dedicated to my peeps in the "Nati". While I really miss my good friends in Cincinnati, I am not missing the bone chilling winters that come with living in the mid west. The winters can be just plain miserable. Just a gentle reminder to my gals that you are ONLY roughly 8000 miles away from a little sunshine and a good time. Hope your winter is COOL. Wa ha ha! (Imagine me  doing an evil Dr. Pork chop laugh). Because hey, that is what good friends are for :)





2 comments:

  1. Ummm yep the temp. was about 6 degrees this morning!! I think I would rather be in the pool:) Still Loving all the posts!! You really are having a GREAT time. Your adventures look like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could hop on a plane and be there tomorrow to enjoy the sunshine and the laughs with you! I miss you desperately, but am so glad you are having an amazing experience in the Pilipines...(do your kids still call it that?) Love you my friend! Kathleen

    ReplyDelete