January 19, 2011

Sick, Really Sick.

 It really is my own fault, I bring it on myself.  Curiosity gets the best of me and I have to see what kind of garbage is cooking outside...that's right out side,their is not a chance i am inviting that rank smelling stuff to be cooked in my kitchen. One of my favorite, almost daily activities is to see whats cook'n. Usually it ends with me running back inside losing all appetite for the day. But this day, it was different, against my better judgment... I let these two talk me in to trying their bowl  of "minnows".

I am not just posing, I did actually chew and swallow. Dindo did remove the head for me, maybe next time. They both started chanting my name and I knew I had to prove my coolness. They told me it tasted like a peanut. To be clear, it is a far cry from a peanut. Speaking of peanut, my friend Karen told me to keep my eyes open for boiled peanuts. I see them all the time but because of sanitary issues I had yet to actually try, until now.  What has gotten in to me? My Christmas supply of Swedish fish are gone so I am scraping the bottom of the barrel for snacks I guess. They really are good, not like your normal peanuts. I am not entirely sure how they cook them but I did see what resembled a garlic clove in my bag.
This is a shot of what it looks like out side my kitchen window. I feel like it is where all the good action takes place, you know laundry, crazy cooking, singing, sometimes dancing, English class and lots of laughing.
Jonathan and Dindo... most likely cooking something nasty.

1 comment:

  1. Love it. Jamie you are so funny. We missed you last night at the monthly gabfest......You are putting me to shame with all your posting, I am super impressed and love hearing about all our adventures.

    ReplyDelete