April 7, 2013

SEE YA!


 The hardest part of leaving Utah was saying our good byes to our
families. 
Tate and Max are best buddies, they decided to have one last hoora 
before parting ways. It consisted of a candy picnic in Tate's room.  Tate poured lik-a-maid in his slippers and they pounded down some candy hearts-YUM-O!


Emmy sporting her polka dot themed outfit!

Man, I kind of miss this house.. I don't feel like
I get too attached as we have moved around but this
house had some fun features.
  

7 Big moves in 12 years! You better believe sugar cookies
are for breakfast. I never take too many pics of the move, usually 
it is too overwhelming. But this crew was especially memorable,
A family crew, what normally takes two days to pack the Savage house took them
four. The picture serves as a "note to self",don't use this crew in the future!





The night we left we got stuck in the Salt Lake Airport
for four hours because of a massive snow storm. 
We pounded down some serious coke beverages and peanuts
in the Delta lounge. I am proud of these little travelers!


A picture of our temp housing and first day of school.
It's always hard to put the kiddies in a new school, I get nervous 
for them. Tate makes me laugh, a few times I have heard him say in a loud
voice, "Hi my names Tate and I'm from Utah!"
 Way to represent pal!


Syd's new teacher Mrs. Dean


And here it is, the beauty we have been waiting to move in 
to the past couple of months. And, so starts our adventure as 
the Seattle Savage's! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh boy!!! Lots going on. You are so great at new adventures. I miss those cute little one's and you too. Just hearing the things they say makes me smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are awesome. I'm gonna miss seeing you around! Your new house is so cute and we're so excited to see baby girl Savage!

    ReplyDelete