April 18, 2013

Grandparents Rule


I always get sad to say goodbye.
I wasn't sure how it would be to have Linda and my Dad stay with us the
same weekend but their both so easy. It meant a lot
to me and Trent to have them here...the kids were loving it too!

We tried out a new pizza joint. 
Tate threw a googly eye he was so happy.


Syd's baptism request was frozen yogurt the girl 
LOVES it!
It was so cold outside, I'm pretty sure we were the only guests.


 Waffles are a must if Grandpa George is visiting!


Our backyard backs up to a "protected area" (very Washington for you).
The kids love it, Tate wanted to show Grandpa George.

That's a back shot of our house, doesn't that look like
the perfect tire swing tree?

Blue skies...rare.

Syd requested a chocolate chip cake from Grandma Linda.
We know how to take advantage of all the good things 
Grandparents have to offer!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I am stalking your blog now Jamie. You live an amazing life. Where was your mom for the celebrating. You are right, perfect tree for a tire swing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWESOME! Not sure how amazing but the moving around keeps us on our toes! My Dad came last minute (seriously, that is so how we roll)...so my Mom felt like he should come this time. We get to spend a week in Maui with them and I am so excited. How are you guys?

      Delete