April 16, 2013

Grandpa Geo

As if my week could not get any better!
Grandpa George came at the last minute for
Syd's baptism.  

I didn't tell the kids, this was Tate's face when I pulled 
in with Grandpa George!




The hardest part about living away is not having family
close by for major life events (births, birthdays, holidays, special occasions like blessings and
baptisms) Darn! I am so grateful that Linda (Trent's mom) and my Dad could make it!

We went strait out to Whidby Island since we had so much fun there with the Smarts,
unfortunately the weather was not as nice.  No pictures of Linda because she did not 
want to get out of the warm car...I don't really blame her. BRRR.




 Fort Casey


1 comment:

  1. That looks so fun! I'm glad Dad made it there for Syds baptism.

    ReplyDelete