April 9, 2013

Life


We should talk about the Washington weather!
It's not so much that it rains all the time but more 
that you never see the sun.
You kind of get use to a light misting in the morning hours. One thing Momma is not
use to is having her little friends underfoot. We get lot's of indoor time.
We decided to do crafts one day to change it up a bit.


I am bummed I forgot to snap photos of our temp housing set up.
Here is one of Tate, he is into making his bed right now and is so proud
of his work. Way to go Tater!

While we were in our temp housing we spent lots of time
driving up to our new house. It's always fun to see progress.
Temp housing is not my favorite part of moving but it helps me appreciate 
our home to be that much more.


We signed the dude up for T-ball.
I roped Trent in to coaching, I think he is pretty pleased with me.

When the gray clouds do lift, you can not find a prettier place!
I think we are going to love our summers here.
Cascades-



No comments:

Post a Comment