April 9, 2013

Girls Trip 2013



 The Savage Girls trip came at a perfect time!
A trip to Carlsbad CA, a nice getaway from our temp housing
set up and the gray skies of Washington. We had our niece Sabrina come and watch the little people.

I was not a very good picture taker this trip but here are a few of our trip.
We took a trip out to Catalina Island! I fell in love,
maybe it was the break from being "Mommy" or just hanging out
with these terrific ladies. Very nice, Thanks Susan! Honestly one of my 
favorite trips of the year.
 our boat ride out to Catalina, Susan hooked us up
with a private party room.

Jen and I took turns being Captains.
I am so starting to look prego here.



 I wish the only way to get around in life was on golf carts.
Way fun, especially when Lisa is the driver...I guess
it's in the Savage blood.


Lisa eating flower, supposedly it is edible?!






The next day we went to one of those really cool theaters were you sit
in a recliner and order from a menu. It was too comfy and we kept dozing 
off through the movie. What a fun few days, I am grateful for this little
break I get to reconnect with the Savage Sisters!



1 comment:

  1. You've updated your blog a ton!! It was good to be with you and I'm so glad you're in your house with lots of fun visitors!!

    ReplyDelete