August 31, 2011

Schoolio

 Things I love about my first grader:
Miss Congeniality, I never have to worry if Syd will make friends
because she is one friendly girl. Thank goodness, with all
of our frequent moving it has not seemed to phase her to start a new.
When she went to get on the bus she grabbed a little girls hand (total stranger)
and said "What's your name? Do you want to sit by me on the bus?" 
I was so proud of her. When we told her we would me moving in a month
she said "Good, I will have even more friends". 
Good Luck Sydney !

Syd's fan club....
The drop off...

I wish she were a little sad about leaving us.

Even though Emmy is a little young to take on preschool,
she loved it in the Philippines, so we enrolled her this
year.
I Love Emmy's:
ENERGY! I have know idea where 
she gets it, but it truly emanates from her.
She makes us laugh and cry, she is 100%
our most affectionate kid.
To you Em, I say,
-"Go, spread your love...."

I LOVE TATE'S:
 Humor, even though he
may still be learning when it is appropriate,
he keeps us all laughing...A LOT.
I have no doubt that it will get him 
through preschool with flying colors.





1 comment:

  1. well we still have a BIG sydney fan round here. seriously. walter wants to name his first child after her!
    i am loving the polka-dot goodness you have going on!

    ReplyDelete