September 17, 2011

SAVAGE UPDATE!

Just letting you all know that I am officially blogging from my own computer!
Yes, I am surrounded by boxes, packing paper and bubble wrap but
it feels so good to sit down to our personal computer.
  Going with out a computer for a couple of months
has really made me look forward  and appreciate this moment. 
I should also let you know, that after many made offers,
three "just kidding" home purchases and toying with the idea of a double wide down
by the lake, we have found a home in Lindon. 
And even though right now it is completely upside down, I think it 
will work for us. I would post a picture but I am not sure we have one and 
if I did, I am sure it would take me a few hours to locate my camera....I love moving in day.
Thanks to all who were so good to help us.





No comments:

Post a Comment