August 18, 2011

Champions!

When parents tell everyone how 
cool their kids are...You can bet that I am the one
rolling my eyes in the corner and most likely making slightly 
sarcastic comments under my breath. Just kidding, I never do that.
But what I am about to tell you is... how cool my kids are.
Yep, Pleasant Grove pool champions.
When I say my kids can rock the pool its because they can. If Emmy could sign autographs
she would. She is the only two year old (as far as I know) that can slay the 
Pleasant Grove pools diving board. Running jumps, belly flops you name it
she can get a crowd cheering her on. Never mind that is usually a bunch of fifth and sixth graders, and that I am on the side lines ready to have to do a deep dive rescue.
One year of swimming every day has paid off. Well,that and a little help from
the annual P.G. Pool swim lessons.
Emmy, Tate and teacher Sydney!

Yep, pool champ for sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment