August 18, 2011

A Blur...

That is what our Summer has been....
A blur. I have so missed having our computer, actually,
I miss a lot of things. The kids each packed a back pack with
their favorite toys and let me tell you a back pack is not enough for the
dog days of Summer. We try to leave our furnished apartment as much
as possible. We spend a lot of time at the local swimming pool, and exploring parks with
our cousins, in between looking for houses, enrolling our kids in school and all thoughs things that come with relocating. At least we are in a familiar place and have the 
pleasure of being around family...that's it, pleasure.
Seriously, they have been our saving grace this Summer. Even though I am way 
behind on our blog, I would still like to add a few more posts dedicated to our last 
couple of months here in Utah.

I can not neglect adding  the famous "sand hill" pictures from Lake Powell.
I am pretty sure this is the worst activity 
that exists at Powell....but for some reason the whole 
darn family wanted in on this torture.







Tate looked like I felt.

We made it!

The sand hill cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment