August 1, 2011

Powell...

First dip in the Lake...
Em is giving Trent a choke hold, which kind of set the tone for the rest of our trip. 
Our kids loved Lake Powell. Emmy made me remember that Lake Powell is not as
fun with a toddler. I know, that sounds like I am a really mean Mom.
I am so happy that we had Tayla, Tessa and Joey on our trip.
They were so good to help with our kiddies.

Trent AKA "Nightmare"...When calling in to the Mothership (houseboat)
he gave us the name Nightmare....so fitting.
I mean, I wish I could say it was a perfect week at the Lake
but it was a little rough and primarly because of this
sweet little, sand cherub.
Life was a little bit easier when we set her out on the 
beach with her bucket and shovel.
I love you Em.
She also loved her wave runner rides with Daddy. Our trip to Powell
was not all about Emmy but she is defintly the part of the trip I 
will remember.

Thanks for putting up with us for a whole week family.

WE LOVE LAKE POWELL!!!

More to come....




No comments:

Post a Comment