August 31, 2011

Fish Lake

Trent's idea of Heaven is for sure, Fish Lake.
We had a family vacation this year at Fish Lake
and when I say family vacation....I mean, the 
whole fam damly.
It was awesome, one of our favorite traditions is stopping
at the Hot Spot drive in...I am certain it is the 
hottest spot in this town.

I am not sure what Tate is doing here...but it is one
of the many reasons I love him.
Capt'n Crazy Eyes...I guess we were excited for the tater tots!
We went down a day early for some little family bonding time.
Fish Lake is always a fun getaway.

Tate gave up on fishing and tried some coloring.
Rad. Totally rad.
Sydney sunshine.

My Fish Lake Loving Man.

AND THEN....
the troops came.

Cousin hike...ok, walk.

Benson gathering wood...what for? I'm not sure.
 I love this curious age...
 Mindy...what a good mommy. She packed little Simon 
all over. No, she is not nursing on the trail.

Aunt Cassie held cousin exercise class.

Syd and Uncle Mac getting ready to watch the show,

the Uncle Beetle water skiing show...
The coolest uncle ever...literally. This is the first
time I have ever seen anyone water ski on Fish Lake.
I think watching his facial expression was the highlight of
everyone's trip.

This is it....
the whole Shoell crew!

"All because two people fell in love"
...that's good stuff right?

1 comment: