June 19, 2011

Palawan-This is it!


When people ask me my favorite place in the Philippines.....
This is it!
Our final destination in the Philippines, Palawan El Nido.
It was as beautiful as it looks and more.
These places make me question, "why we are leaving the Philippines?"
 It also makes me grateful for the amazing experiences we have had here.
(Note to family: No pressure, we are way excited for our Utah adventure :) 




 Our very little plane....It stressed me out, Trent has
permanent claw marks in his right thigh to prove it.

 Our room...


 We did some Island hopping....






 Caving...






Birthday celebrating...
Happy 38th, definitely a year to remember!


Day two:
 We did some great morning dives



And topped it off with a picnic lunch on
  a private beach....


Day three:
We checked out this sister resort (Laguen) and had some 
 sweet, chill'n poolside time.




This day ended with near typhoon like conditions, rain, rain and more rain. 
We spent our afternoon
under a cabana. Chalk it up for good memories.



Morning!
Trent asked for a side of bacon and 
this is what they brought him...
I immediately thought of my brother in-law, Beetle and how happy 
he would be.

We had an awesome trip.
It was the perfect place to end our stay in the Philippines!










4 comments:

  1. I've said it before and I'll say it again...damn you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That place looks like Paradise. I'm glad Trent had a great birthday. Maybe someday you'll go back and give us a tour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! and so pretty! What a fun birthday for Trent-Bacon and all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Family is great and Utah is nice, but why in the world are leaving the Philippines? It is absolutely beautiful! We are super excited to see you!

    ReplyDelete