June 4, 2011

AGAIN

I know....I have beat this one to a pulp,
BUT I have to because 
I can not imagine my life without Jeane.
  I better try because my sweet gig is coming to an end. 
We will ALL miss Jeane, she is totally become a
part of our family and then some.

Let me leave it at this:

1.  Jeane is like having a "stay in" preschool teacher. My kids
adore her and Trent and I worship the ground she walks on.

2. She keeps our home immaculate. This is one of the  many reasons 
Trent thinks she is the bomb, that and she color codes his clothes.

 3. Jeane is happy, positive, patient and for sure the hardest working person I have ever met.

Jeane is the largest contributor to why I love our life in the Philippines. She has helped me more than
she will ever know and I am so grateful to have her as a part of our families life!

I love this picture because I think the pizza is bigger than her!
Emmy is Jeane's #1 fan, I think she will have the hardest time
out of all of us when it comes to Jeane with drawls.

Jeane and her little boy Loui.
Sometimes Loui comes to play with the kids,
he does not speak a whole lot of English so it makes for some entertaining
after noons.  Loui is seven years old, Jeane's youngest. 

WE LOVE YOU JEANE!

1 comment: