June 11, 2011

Bejing "Are you Joking me?"

 Day four....
 The shopping is so much fun in China, even 
Trent, who is not a shopper loved it. 
Every time Trent would make an offer, 
the Chinese would say..."Are you joking me?"
(But imagine it being said in your best Chinese voice).
I mostly loved his outfit.

One of the coolest things we came across
was this Chinese artist.
He did a little work for us,
I could have sat and watched him all day.

That says: "Savage Family"

No Asia trip is complete with out an elevator shot.

Chinese foot massage,
I could have done this every night. 

  A perfect way to end our day of shopping
and trip!



We were so happy to see these guys,
and they were so happy to see us.


Asian Love!

1 comment:

  1. I love the little Chinese outfits the kids are wearing. Cute!! I want to know what's in the bucket with Trent's feet (scary?!?). Also, the picture with the purses looks just like Canal Street in New York- I need to go back! Looks like a great time.

    ReplyDelete