June 7, 2011

Beijing 2

Day two,  we cranked out the tours. Because you have to, right?
This post is a bit long so pretend your in Beijing and it will
seem so much more exciting. Our day started with a trip to the Temple of Heaven. 



Trent in front of the "echo"wall. He whispered my name and some other sweet nothings
and it really worked. I heard all of it on the other side. 


One of my favorite things to do when we travel is
to people watch.
I have come to the conclusion that I enjoy this more than the actual
tours.
so these next few shots are for me.....



Love it.

 The Grandpas and Grandmas chill outside and play cards, domino's, dance, exercise,
and other things that look like "senior" fun.

I am totally on board with Chinese diapers or lack of....

Next, Forbidden City...

It was crazy busy but well worth seeing.
After lunch we went to the Summer Palace. It was probably my favorite place.
The weather was awesome.



Annie, our tour guide.

Marble boat

Kite flying

By the end of our day I think we both were wishing that we were playing
cards with the seniors. We were wiped out. 
Day two....check.

2 comments:

  1. What a cool trip! I have to say, my favorite picture was that little bum......how funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! Glad you're getting to see the world and take us with you through your blog. Thanks so much for sharing. Love it!

    ReplyDelete