June 8, 2010

New Faces

The hard part about living a few states away from family is never seeing these cute faces as often as we would like. We are so excited to get to spend a couple of months with these cute new cousins!

HENRY- 
This dude is one content kid and I only see him smile, the other day I wanted to give him a little push to see if I could get him to cry....he didn't.

 TAMZYN-
I want to roll her in sugar and eat her. I have never seen such a cute little mound of love in my whole life, I am pretty certain she rivals my babies in weight! Go-Tamz!

GEORGE-
Georgie Porgie, killer good coos going on right now, will most likely be an alto (this little man has one low tone!)

1 comment:

  1. Just sitting here catching up on blogs. I've had a busy, busy week. Wanna know why? You'll have to call.

    Hope you had fun on your vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete