June 3, 2010

Adios!

Over all I feel like I have remained pretty calm with our preparations to move our life half way around the world with just a few brief meltdowns along the way (well maybe more than a few.) I did feel a little panic set in when our Sea container pulled up and was loaded up with pretty much everything we own. It is a crazy feeling to know that someone else has control of our possessions.

After our container pulled away Trent and I packed up the mini with a few supplies for our two month stay in UT.
1175 Craig Court is the longest we have lived anywhere (3.5 years). We have made great memories in a short time and I know that we will miss so many things about this part of our life.

Thanks to all of our good friends for the awesome help with this move. The play dates for our kiddos, treats, cleaning, dinner and the Savage family sleepover parties! No good bye's just see you in a couple:)

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is the saddest post ever. Seriously made me cry, thanks! Your house looks so sad and lonely already now that you've left it. We are definitely going to miss you - and I hate that I never got to say goodbye!

    ReplyDelete