June 28, 2010

Holman Posterity

This is one party that I hate to miss every year.  A plus to living here for a couple of months, we can make a few sweet family parties. I seriously love seeing my cute Aunts, funny uncles and all of my cousins.  My Mom comes from a large family, she is  the second of seven, I have lots of little cousins that I can hardly put names with faces but it does not take away from us having some great times...Thanks to my Aunt Marianne for making it happen. I know it is  a lot of work for her and she pulls it all of with grace and style! Not to mention, her cool husband for being the grill master!
 Auntie M & Uncle Patrick

Aunt Susan & Uncle Bill

Aunt Sharon, Ava & Uncle Curt

Uncle Ron & Grandson Kayson

Me Momma and My sister Ninny.








                               Grandpa George. Gracie.Chloe
   


Sydney and Benson


Tate attempting the killer long slip and slide.







                                 Em

Thanks for such a fun Summer Shin Dig Aunt Marianne, we loved it!

  

1 comment: