June 22, 2009

D A D D Y


I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home.....(seriously! What would I do if Daddy did not come home?) When Trent walks through the door (after a long day of work)  I feel like immediately breaking in to the moon walk across the tile floor. The kids squeal with delight and bombard him with their love; Which usually consists of them being half clothed, sticky faced, leg climbing, monkey screaming, toy throwing, maniacs! Thanks for not only being our kids hero but mine.







We Love You Daddy!
 

This is my Daddy's Day humor! (Syd's- latest doll house set up) 

"Daddy" Fisher Price- chill'n  with his tunes....
while that Hot little blonde (I like to imagine is me) is doing the dishes.
I think this is funny, only because if anything, Trent is the die hard dish washer at our house. 
(Syd, thanks for providing me with good humor!)

2 comments:

  1. i love that the fp daddy has his headphones on.

    that dollhouse is seriously cool. i want it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Babe! I love you. sorry you had to share your B-Day w/me! I hope it was still a good day for you.

    ReplyDelete