June 18, 2009

You Look Like a Moose!

You look like a moose..... I mean, eat this White Chocolate Mousse!!!


1 C whipping cream
2 tbs sugar
3 oz cream cheese (softened)
3 squares (1 oz each) white baking chocolate, melted
2 C blueberries, raspberries or strawberries (additional berries optional)

In a mixing bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar, beat until stiff peaks form; set aside. In another mixing  bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add chocolate and beat until smooth (I just melted the chocolate in the microwave). Fold in whipping cream. Alternate layers of mousse. Garnish with additional berries. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 3 hours. 

* I tripled this for eight large servings but you could probably double this and serve smaller portions. (did I really suggest smaller portions?)
 

3 comments:

  1. That looks like something I would enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie, it was SOOOO good! Tons of fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmmmmm........that was SO worth the backflips my stomach performed 5 minutes after inhaling the top layer! Darn dairy intolerance. You rock.

    ReplyDelete