June 20, 2009

Road Tripp'n

Uncle Mac and Auntie Angie came out to the "Natti"(Cincinnati) this past week. Of course we had to make the grande trek up to Kirtland, OH for the historic church history sites. Trent had Youth Conference and was not able to join us, which made me a little nervous to drive with my posse solo but Mckay and Angie were an awesome help and we had a great time. 

Really, I think their just happy to be out of the mini.

Kirtland Temple (or if your my Dad- The Kirkland Temple)






Our cousin, Sister Shoell is serving at the Newell K. Whitney Store. It was fun to have her give us our own personal tour. 





2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! and I cannot believe chubby Emmy, she doesn't even look like the same baby. Happy Birthday Today!!!(This is to make up for being the worst sister in the world)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun to see your cousin!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! i can't believe i forgot to tell you at church!

    ReplyDelete