June 10, 2009

Good Morning!



The past week or so we have been trying to get Tate to put three words together (some developmental mumbo jumbo.) Well, congratulations to me! This morning when I poured Tate Fruit Loops he said "DON'T LIKE IT!"



I thought that was funny so here is another shot.
"DON'T LIKE IT!"



Why Tate was having fruit loop melt down, Emmy was in the morning mush stupor. That is when this one came down for breakfast.....



I kid you not.... she has wore these goggles, pretty much, for the past two years straight. Do you remember Steve from the movie Multiplicity? I love the Sydster!


 
This is pretty much a typical morning. Wow, does it make you want to slap some goggles on and eat a bowl of fruit loops?

6 comments:

  1. I think Tate was talking about the princess spoon IN his fruit loops. What are you trying to do to the poor kid? OR, he was worried about scratching the table:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the goggles are awesome.
    says kylie: "sydney has some goggles already?... but i wanted goggles!"
    (see, they're totally in this season)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goggles would be good for when you cut her fingernails ... those clippings can fly and scratch someone's eyeball - trust me - happened to poor Mikey last a couple days ago. I told my friend about it and she said he needs to wear goggles. I laughed so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jamie...I landed on your blog from Strawberryland. You crack my up! Your take on life is the best and those kiddies are so cute. I've got a little destroyer of my own, but have never had to turn to a closet auger. Lots of other things I've had to turn to though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jamie. I love you. Check out my blog. You will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how can he not like froot loops? man, your kids are spoiled. too much diet mountain dew

    ReplyDelete