May 25, 2009

What The Heck?

Holy Bananas! I have always heard "Watch Out for those-terrible two's" and then age three comes along and you think "what happened to my little punk, did she grow horns over night?" The Sydster turned four a few months ago and I am totally flabbergasted. We have reached a whole new level of "Something -Crazy".  Do not get me wrong, I love my Sydney and she can hang with my program any day of the week, I am just learning to embrace this new stage of parenting. Syd has figured out that she can push back (where do they learn that?) Her new favorite saying is "What the Heck?"  And so, with that, I leave you with my latest post...... WHAT THE HECK?

Pre -School is out for the summer (What the Heck?) and I am positive that Mrs. Sue and Mrs. Donna are crying on their pillows every night that they will not be seeing this sweet little cherub every week!

Sydney has been into doing makeup with one of her friends, to which Trent replied... 
"What the Heck?"

Pretty Princesses deserve a "What the Heck?!"

"Mom can I get in your tub with my swimming suit on and pretend I am your pet dolphin?"
Me: "What the Heck!"

 When Trent and I see some one "special", we will say to each other "Good Day Mate!" (I am pretty sure this term came from his time serving in Australia).  Syd, you totally get the "Good Day Mate" sticker for this one OR maybe we should just go with"What the Heck?"

You too pal.....

This pretty much sums up age four..... The other day I went up to Syd's room, only to find that she had this above scene arranged on her dresser.  Me: "Sydney what is this little boy doing on the stump?" Syd: "He is in time out!" I kind of did feel bad but...... "What the Heck?" I love the Sydster so much and I hope she knows how much I dig her strong minded four year old ways!

2 comments:

  1. the pet dolphin part is my favorite. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea Rachel made the blog. I had no idea you had so many posts! Where have I been?!? Just wait...it gets even better when the sassy mouth and the door slamming begin!

    ReplyDelete