May 6, 2009

Tatey Turns Two!



TATE, our thirty pounds of love. Even though he far prefers "Dadda",  my motherly  obligation is to pay this little maniac a Birthday tribute. So Tate, here is what your Mamma loves most about you!

I LOVE:
that I (pretty much) get to be the one to get you out of your cage every morning. Your Dad and I have found this cute little "Tater" smell that permeates your bedroom. Kind of a mixture of maple syrup and fruit loops (weird.)
your big blues.
your mouth full of teeth, except when they give Syd nibbles (who am I kidding with nibbles?)
that you can hang with Momma's tunes in the car- you have got some mad moves!
that 90% of the day you have a smile.
that you adore Sydney, even though she gives you a daily beating.
that you are so sweet with Emmy or "EE-EEY".
that we have to buy you extra wide shoes (meet Fred Flintstone)
I love that you think your "Dadda" is a rock star!
I love that you are strong minded (even though this has caused some major embarrassing public moments.)
I mostly love that you have came to us with a sweet, content natural disposition.

 A few of his favorite things.....probably in this order!





Tate loves being outside. Check out those Walmart- Crocs they lasted about one week. Here is what is left of them.....


Birthday Pics...

"Princess in Training"...
This is the price you pay for being smashed between the sist'as!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, little man! I thought of you yesterday - woohoo birthday twins!

    ps - i am so glad to see that tate dresses up. makes me feel better about my little princess in training ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tater-Tot, just looking at him makes me laugh. Those Wal-mart crocs are awesome!

    ReplyDelete