May 4, 2009

Orlando or Bust!

Trent and I did a short little weekend getaway to Orlando this past weekend.  We thought it would be fun to do Disney without three little ones. We pretty much looked like to bullys on the playground running from ride to ride giving each other belly fives every time we heard a kid cry and realized it was not one of ours. We probably looked like wackos, but wacko or not... this trip was a good time. 




Cocoa Beach
One of my all time idols, has told me all my life to take some time for each other. I have to agree this was perfect little getaway. These little monkeys are so cute and I can say that because I have not been with them for the past three days. Here are three reasons why I thought it might be nice to get away. 


#1
Sydney, AKA "BOSS HOG"
You know a couple of days away was not enough apparently. We enter through the door-
Me: "Hey, give me a love!"
Syd: "What did you get me?"
Me: "A surprise, will open it after we get the sitter out the door."
Syd: (to the sitter) "Time for you to go"
Sweet; I love her tact. I really did miss her and I probably said 100 times "Syd would love this!"



# 2
Tate, AKA "MORE"
Why would I want to leave this behind....
because this one is a user, I am only good for one thing-breakfast, lunch and dinner. I knew as soon as I walked through the door he would appreciate me. Of course he ran straight to "Dadda" and looked at me like "where's lunch?"






# 3 
Emmy, AKA "GOOD MORNING"
I love this fuzzy head! I have to admit, I  did not 
miss her 5:00 am wake up call or her frequent poop sessions but Emmy was probably the hardest for me to leave. You would have thought that we had left for a month Emmy looked at me like "who are you?- TRADER!"












8 comments:

  1. That is so cute! Tate and Emmy's pictures made me laugh. I am so glad you are home safe and I can't wait to hear all the details. I am glad you got a break from your very busy life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just tell you how much I LOVE YOU!!! You make me giggle and I love that! I'm still REAL mad at Trent for getting a job somewhere besides here. I miss you a ton!!! Your looking great too, skinny minnie--watch out! You're going to float away soon! Hope you're all well...it looks like it! Love your guts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaime -you inspire me! Someday I'm going to make a cool blog like you! Glad to hear you had a rockin time with the hubby and the kids survived without you. Love you Babe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I feel dumb for calling you and offering help.......you are a pro already!. Glad you guys had a great time. This is going to be fun.....you crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Now you can make me laugh everyday! BTW, you look like you caught a tapeworm at DisneyWorld.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay! you're blogging!
    what a fun trip, i'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like lots of fun! Glad you guys had a good time. I would've like to have seen the "belly slams"! Hey- I'm in Relief Society again and have a really creative enrichment group. They're planning all kinds of creative stuff with themes and fun things to do. Let me know if you want sharezies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. dude. I LOVE you Jamie. Thanks for sharing the blog love.

    ReplyDelete