September 11, 2015

Payson Temple

Payson Temple Open House
We were able to take our kids and walk through the Payson Temple.
It was our kids first time to have that opportunity, I loved watching them take it all in.
Walking through the doors of the temple has the best feeling and the Payson temple has its
own unique look that makes it one of my favorites. 
I hope that our children recognize at this early age the feelings that come from being inside the temple, the house of our Savior.

 Finley made me smile in all of these pictures (not at the time)
but a few short months later I really appreciate them.







Over the past few years of moving around I have
had many people ask me what the temple is like.

It is not always an easy question for me to answer. I have such a love and
respect for what the temple means for me and my family. My most tender, personal and sacred experiences have come from choosing to attend the temple.
It's a place where I can go to worship my Savior, get answers to my life's questions, ease my burdens,
remember promises that I have made and so much more. I guess that is why it is hard for me 
to answer that question. 
Not because it is a big secret but because it is so dear.







No comments:

Post a Comment