September 19, 2015

Cassie is the BIG 40

 Boy did we pull off a good surprise for this lady!
Happy 40th indeed.
Cassie has had a big year. She went through a tough divorce, graduated from
UVU and turned the big 40. I love this lady. She is an amazing example to me.
She never stops when it gets hard. She attends the temple every week, studies her scriptures for an hour every day, is faithful to FHE (family home evening), does scripture study with her 
kids, gets her morning exercise in and does so much for her kids. Honestly she is pretty rad.
She deserves a vacation but we settled with a surprise party with some of her favorites at Brick Oven.

 Cassie is not much into cake so we got
her an ice-cream cake!



 My Mom and Cassie have birthdays back to back.
July 15th, and 16th.

I LOVE when my mom smiles.
My parents treated us to JCW's a family favorite for her Birthday party.
She is a good person and you will never find anyone more patient.






No comments:

Post a Comment