September 19, 2015

July Goodness

 So many crazy wonderful things about being back in Utah.
Angie and Mac blessed baby Adeline. I loved that I got to see her in the Hospital
and that we were able to go to her blessing.
Adeline Shoell~

We still feel the void of leaving our favorite buddies behind.
Thank goodness that we get visitors or I might never get over my sadness.
This post is a whole lot of our July. 
Random goodness.

 My dear friend Katleyn Shriber came for a visit.
I got to take the birthday girl out for shopping and lunch.
Best day in July.


Look at this goof....

Finley is in love with Greek yogurt 
and granola on top. A girl after my own heart.



 Hiking with our kids on Traverse Mountain.
The best thing about our apartment life were the views.

 Tate learned how to drive the riding lawn mower.
Went from a boy to a man in one afternoon.



 Our hike up to Donut Falls. 
Even though we never found any donuts we still
had a good time!


 Finny girl got hand, foot, mouth.
Worse than I have EVER seen. Poor baby.

 Soccer gives us lots of time on the sidelines. 
Emmy made the most of her time by picking lots of flowers
She steals my heart.

This is how Sydneys first LaRoca tournament turned out,
with my gals rolling around a dirty tire shop floor for 3.5 hours.
On our way to Layton our tire almost fell completely off.
Pretty, dang, scary.
Luckily we survived all of it.
And have pictures to remember this not so awesome day.



Grandpa George and his 9 O'clocks.
He is pretty proud of these little beauties they open and
close up at the 9 O'clock hour.


Our cousin Beth took Tate on a Saturday morning date.
They hiked the "G" and went out for breakfast.
Pretty epic first date if you ask me.

Lot's of pool time


This was a pretty perfect day.
Margo Lameroux called me up and invited me for
a horse ride up the American Fork canyon.
Margo and her daughter Aubrey are some of my all time favorite people.



Back to School haircuts.

And Finny girls first haircut...

No comments:

Post a Comment