September 12, 2015

JUNE

 June is a busy month for us, we celebrated 
mine and Trents birthday, Fishlaked it up, and enjoyed the flexibility 
of being in temp housing. For Trents birthday we went on a fun 
date to Sundance.
Love this guy.
 Finley shared my cake with me that
my Momma made. Thanks Momma!

 I love that we can go to this beautiful temple.
Timanogos temple my personal favorite.


 The only lady I have met that loves to play games as much
as me, is Grandma Linda Loo! 


 Lot's of fun pool days at Grandma Susans house

We were able to visit Fishlake a whole bunch this year.
What a treat to be able to spend almost 4 weeks through out the Summer.



 Finny's riding goggles



 Snow Lake~Thousand Lakes


 Hancock Flats~
We saw a bear on this ride. My first time seeing one 
while we were at Fishlake, pretty cool!













 Monroe Mountain 
 Tate got thunked between the eyes and we all got the giggles
over his Frankenstein look.

 This happened on the way down, lucky for Emmy she has a super 
patient Grandma Gaye :)




 "Look'n like a fool with your pants on the ground"


 Mom spent a couple of days with us.
It was so fun, she rode on the four wheeler with
me and we hooped and hollered the whole time...
I must get that from her.


 My redneck gal





We stopped in Annabella for my Mom to pick out a brand new
baby schnauzer pup.
We decided to take lots of puppy pics.
 Bella with her momma (Mindy and her Grammy Anny)


Newest friend~Lucy
(Bella's cousin)

No comments:

Post a Comment