September 13, 2015

July With Some of Our FAVS.

 I would die if I never got to see some of my favorite people.
The VERY best part of moving is finding life long friends.
Driving home from Fishlake for the Pearsons wedding was a no brainer.
Loved every second of seeing my ladies....and of course seeing Ben marry the cutest
Eliza I have ever met!


Wedding number two...kenzi Rustad Jenkins
I love this lady Julie and her cool man Dave.
We had to move to Ohio to meet them and
boy am I so glad we did.
I mostly love that we live in the same state now and that 
I can always count on Julie to make me laugh.




 We love hot summer afternoons spent at PG Pool.



 Briggy and his wieners


Doggy play dates at Grandma Gayes
(Ruben,Patchey,Lucy and Bells)




Fourth of JULY

We had such a fun Fourth of July
We went up to Daniels Summit from
Wallsburg side.  Got us an awesome burger and 
four wheeled until we were all tuckered out.
Love these Savages









 Sydney was HAPPY to see
her Washington buddy Brook Fuller for a couple of hours.







We got a visits from some of our very favorites this July.
McBrides~Oh how we miss this family.

No comments:

Post a Comment