May 28, 2012

A Rumble in the Bumble

Round two,
Another fun day in the "Bumble Bee"! 
We went  from Wallsburg to Daniels Summit Lodge~
 You should order a Summit burger! They are rad and have hardly 
any calories, just kidding, but they are worth every single stinking one.

Here are my boys getting ready to chow....
 The exciting news of this ride, which is probably not new news because I have
told EVERYONE, is that we saw a bear...a for real BEAR!
After our yummy lunch we headed up above the lodge (which is near Strawberry Reservoir)
 and in the middle of the dirt road we saw a big black bear. I was driving and slammed on 
the breaks, Trent and I both started screaming "bear", which made the kids start crying (note to self for next time we see a big animal :) Trent and I were so excited, I tried to grab my camera but it took
off too fast. Any ways, it was cool and I have zero proof other than my children's
 emotionally scars that they will probably carry for life.
Sorry kiddies.






No comments:

Post a Comment