May 14, 2012

AHOY~ We Have a 5 Year Old!

Our Boy turned 5!
And, since he loves a good dress up, we went with a pirate theme this year.
There is no one that makes us laugh like this kid. He is sugar and spice, all in one 
little boy package. 

Tater's favorite things in life our Lego's, weapons,
pbj's, chocolate milk, cookies, scooter, a good
costume and his DADDY! Tate is always the first one up
 to see his Dad before he heads out the door for 
work.  He gives Trent at least 10 hugs a day! It is the cutest thing
I have ever seen.



He loves a good Grandma Linda love....


The crew of pirates! 
Tate did not want a big birthday party, his list was:
Beth
Benson
&
Uncle Troy.
We had to make some modifications and came up with 
a couple of cousins.

Making Maps-
Adding some authenticity

Tate and Benson, 
okay, this kid is funny
and I know why Tate idolizes him.

Finding their treasure & loot!



Tate's dinner request was waffles!
Since Grandpa George is the best waffle maker ever,
we had him whip up a few.
 He makes a pretty good pirate too!


I can't decide what my favorite gift of the night was.
Aunt Mindy asked what Tate liked and I told her "Squinkies"
She thought I said Twinkies.
She also came through with some sweet swords!
But, the Iron Man mask made me smile!

Happy Birthday TATE! You are so fun, funny
and truly one cool Dude!

PS Our sweet Jeanie (Filipino helper) and Tate share the same birthday love her!

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a sweet party! So many cute photos! Tate is the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tate, my main man, where is my invitation to your birthday party? I hope your day was great...i love you. Uncle Troy

    ReplyDelete