May 11, 2012

I am Like a Star

Shining brightly!
Holy Cow, I love her.
Syd had to share a talent in her music class. Since we are still developing our
talents in the Savage home she decided to sing the primary song "I am Like a Star".  I was
a little worried about her busting out primary lyrics at school, but then I remembered I lived in 
Utah.  Sydney did a great job and was not a tad nervous. 

She asked if she could sing barefoot...why the heck not?

AND
 because Syd had her shoes off, Emmy insisted on taking hers
off. I am sure the teacher was thinking, "What is going on?"
Good Job Sydney Girl!

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute. Sydney is like a star,she is such a good little girl. I am loving her cute smile, and how she always has a loose tooth lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that she wanted to take her shoes off. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete