May 25, 2012

The Bumble

New family fun. This thing makes me smile every time we go for a ride. I don't know if it is 
seeing our kids with their helmet bobble heads or just the beautiful scenery and the thrill of the ride.
Trent called it "MY" Mothers day gift....of course!
 I guess it is a step up from the fishing pole and sub zero sleeping bag.

The bobble heads...


Our first big ride was Midway to Mineral Basin.


Funny!

 Not so funny, was getting stuck on our first maiden voyage.
Trent had to put the wench to use. He made up for it
 with some ice cream at the Train Burger in Heber.
 Rad Dad.


We had a blast, my favorite part is when Tate would tap us on the 
back as we were riding and say..."I don't want to go home yet!"
Over and over and over. Loud and clear Tate!

No comments:

Post a Comment