August 5, 2014

Summery things

A few more pics of our night out to the Mariners game.
I love a good baseball game, I love that we have kids old enough to enjoy it.
Although I am pretty sure Syd was in it for the cotton candy. Tate smiled  the whole night,
it must be a little boy thing. Emmy found out we had a cute sitter for Finley and baled
on baseball. 


This was Tate's smile all night...I love it.


I especially like the Grandpa behind us. He had fun at the game too.



Family sleep out on the tramp minus Finley and Trent...How did I score
that fun one? It reminded me of my child hood sleep outs on the tramp. We would
talk Mac into stock piling otter pops and setting up our beds for us. 

Sleeping with Emmy is always a treat.

Our little Summer walk..Syd is sporting her purple boots.
Anything goes in Washington.



No comments:

Post a Comment