August 25, 2014

Middle Fork

Middle Fork
We have had a low key Summer ..Oh baby Finny we love you.
We have kind of stuck to fun, short outings rather than big camping trips adventures.
This has been our Summer of Weenie Roast and we love them plus we get 
the perk of getting in our own beds at night.
The McBride family joined us for this one 
and boy do they know how to make it a party!


Em,Tate and Kate

Mark, Libby and Luke

My pretty friend Jen and Abbie sharing a smore.

Fin sitting where she sits best.

Our water hound!

Libby has been in my primary class for the past 1.5 years, I love
her like my own. The cutest red head in the world.

Kindergarten buddies....well at least they were until Emmy
skipped a rock and it hit Lukes noggin...sorry Lukey.

1 comment:

  1. Is that a brunette twin sister I see in these pictures or is that Jamie "Awesome" Savage? Cute hair!

    ReplyDelete